Your privacy is important to us.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
What we collect
In order to provide you with the services of FitMess, we collect:
- An e-mail address and name to associate with your account. In the event that you sign-up with a Google or Facebook account, this information will be obtained from the account of your choosing and a link to your profile picture will be maintained to associate with your account.
- Information provided by third-party applications (including but not limited to FitBit, FatSecret, Google, Facebook) that are linked to your profile. Only upon your authorization is this information collected to provide you with the services offered by FitMess.
- Information requested by FitMess and provided by you to enhance your experience, including but not limited to information such as your time zone.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
How your information is used
- The use of your personal information is solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not share your information with third parties for the purpose of profit or for reasons other than providing you with the services advertised, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.